18 Jun, 2019
Nepal Airlines Corporation, CAM Department
Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
Invitation for “Expression of Interest(EOI)”for getting enlisted in NAC’s “A330-200 Maintenance Support Provider’s List
Date of Publication: 18-June-2019
Nepal AirlinesCorporation (NAC) Continuing Airworthiness Management (CAM) Department intends to enlist the names of reputed Airlines or Maintenance Repair Overhaul Organization (MRO) for maintenance support of its A330-200 aircraft fitted with RR Trent 772B engines in near future.
General Terms& Conditions:
1. Expression of interest (EOI) are invited from interested reputed airlines or Maintenance Repair/Overhaul Organization (MRO). The EOI will be evaluated on the basis of six criteria mentioned below. Any party not fulfilling any of these six criteria will not be considered for enlisting in NAC’s “A330-200 Maintenance Support Provider’s List”
a. Should be a reputed airlines or MRO with line and base maintenance capabilities on A330-200 fitted with RR Trent 772B engines.
b. Should have its own in-house maintenance repair/overhaul facilities and capabilities for aircraft components.
c. The in-house line and base maintenance repair/overhaul facilities and capabilities should have approval from EASA or FAA and local (respective country’s) Civil Aviation Authority. All the certificates of approval must have current validity.
d. The airlines/MROs must mention their capabilities as stipulated in the approved Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE).
e. The airlines/MROs should have commitment to support AOG services.
f. The Airlines/MROs which have already obtained the CAAN (Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal) approval/validation certificate should submit together with the EOI application. Those who do not have the CAAN approval/validation certificate should commit in writing to obtain the CAAN approval/validation certificate if awarded for the Maintenance support.
2. Identification of the facilities/capabilities, certificates of approval and commitment (mentioned in item no.1 above) should be enclosed in an envelope clearly marked in capital letter as:
“EOI for getting enlisted in NAC’s A330-200 Maintenance Support MRO Service Provider’s List”
3. Completed EOI envelop with documentation as mentioned in item no.2 above should reach to CAM Department, NAC within 21(twenty-one) days before 17:00 hours local time from the first date of publication of this notice in a daily newspaper of national circulation and NAC’s website. EOI envelop received after due date will not be considered. EOI sent through electronic means of communication fax, email etc within the stipulated date will also be accepted.
4. All EOIs received will be opened in CAM Department, NAC, Kathmandu at 14:00 hrs local time on the next day of closing date of submission in presence of authorized/official representative of the applicant or even in their absence.
5. The interested airlines/MROs are requested to submit their EOI to the address below:
Nepal Airlines Corporation
CAM Department, Tribhuvan International Airport
Tel: +977 1 4470670 Fax: +977 1 4470768
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
6. NAC reserves all rights to accept or reject to enlist any or all the proposal so received without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. The enlisted airlines/MROs will be invited to participate in the sealed quotation/tender bid for base maintenance of NAC’s A330-200 aircraft in near future.