1. This passenger Ticket and Baggage check is issued by Nepal Airlines Corporation, hereinafter referred to as the “Carrier”, and accepted by the passenger who hereby agrees to the conditions set forth herein.
2. Passengers and their baggage (registered and personal articles ) are accepted for carriage upon condition that:
i. The Carrier shall be liable for damage to passengers or their baggage only when such damage takes place on board the aircraft or in course of embarking on or disembarking from the aircraft and such damage is proved to have been caused by the negligence of the passenger shall be subject to the applicable law
ii. For death, wounding or bodily injury of a passenger liabilities shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent top US$22,000 in local currency.
iii. For loss of or damage to:
a. Registered baggage shall be limited to amount equivalent to US$20 per KG, in local currency.
b. Personal articles retained by the passenger shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$400 in local currency.
3. Subject to condition 2 above and unless the applicable law otherwise requires, the carrier shall be under no liabilities to passengers or for their baggage and personal articles and passenger renounce for themselves their representatives and dependents all claims for compensation for inquiry (fatal or otherwise) loss, damage or delay however caused whether directly or indirectly to the passenger or their baggage or to person who, but for this condition, might have been entitled to claims and whether caused or occasioned by the act, neglect or default of Carrier and otherwise howsoever and the passengers for themselves and their estates will indemnify the carrier against such claim.
4. The limitation of and exclusion from liability of Carrier referred to in condition2 and 3 respectively shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of the carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by Carrier for carriage and its respective agents, servants and representatives.
5. Registered baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check in case of damage to or loss of baggage complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith in the airport counter of the carrier after discovery of damage or loss.
6. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket. In Carrier’s tariff’s, condition of carriage or related regulations. The fare for the carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
7. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contracted. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibilities for making connections.
8. No agent, servant or representatives of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
9. The contract of carriage comprised in this ticket shall be constructed accordingly to the law of Nepal and any action arising therefrom shall be sought only in a Court of Nepal.