06 May, 2021
Nepal Airlines Corporation
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal
Notice for Invitation for Request for Proposal for Short Listed Consultants
1. Nepal Airlines invites proposals to provide the consulting services (hereinafter called “Services”) for Implementation of Nepal Financial Reporting Standards (NFRS).
2. This Request for Proposals (RFP) has been addressed to the following shortlisted Consultants:
i. Suvod Associates
ii. SAR Associates
3. A firm will be selected under Least Cost Selection (LCS) method and procedures described in this RFP.
4. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 - Letter of Invitation
Section 2 - Instructions to Consultants and Data Sheet
Section 3 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 4 - Financial Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 5 – Eligible Countries
Section 6 –NAC– Corrupt and Fraudulent Practices
Section 7 - Terms of Reference
Section 8 - Standard Forms of Contract
5. Please inform us by 13 May 2021 in writing to Finance Director, Finance Department Nepal Airlines Corporation, Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com:
(a) that you received the letter of invitation; and
6. The Consultant shall submit the proposal on or before 06 June 2021, 12:00 noon NST at Finance Director, Finance Department, Nepal Airlines Corporation, Kathmandu.
7. The Consultant shall submit a bid amount of NPR 150,000 in the form of bank guarantee issued by "A" class commercial bank of Nepal /bank deposit voucher at the time of submission of proposal. If the awarded consultant fails to enter into the agreement, this bid amount is forfeited.
8. The Consultant shall deposit NPR 3000 to the following NAC bank account and submit a copy of bank deposit slip at the time of submission of proposal.
Account Name: Nepal Airlines Corporation
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, New Road, Kathmandu, Nepal
Bank A/c No.: 300406330021
Click on dowload for RFP document.
Download ( 5.59MB )