Valuable items like cash, jewellery, mobile phones, camera, video camera, watch, laptop and any other valuable items are not to be kept in the baggage to be checked-in. Value has to be declared and necessary charges for the declaration of liability of more than USD 20.00 per Kg. at the rate of USD 0.50 for each USD 100.00 to be paid for such items if kept in the baggage to be checked-in and the valuation limit of baggage should not be more than USD 2500.00.
For security and safety reasons only one piece of hand baggage, which must not be larger than 20"X15"X10“, will normally be allowed in the cabin not exceeding 7kg.
The following additional items are also allowed:
- One small size handbag/purse
- One coat or one cape or one blanket
- One umbrella or one walking stick
- One pair of crutches
- One small camera/binoculars
- An infant's carrying basket or lnvalid's fully collapsible wheelchair, which are carried free of charge, will normally be carried in the cargo compartment. .
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the ﬂight.
- Duty free items like 1Lt of alcohol, 1 carton of cigarette, perfumes,etc.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN CABIN BAGGAGES
- Sharp objects like knife, khukris, scissors, blades, and liquid items, aerosols, cosmetics.
CHECK IN BAGGAGE
- For passenger travelling to USA/CANADA without journey break (Through checking) 2 pieces baggage not exceeding 23 kg per piece will be allowed. However maximum weight of baggage should not exceed 32 kg per piece. The weight in excess of 23kgs and up to 32 kg will be chargeable at existing excess baggage rate.
- The maximum limit of baggage weight in all ﬂights is limited to 32kgs per piece. However excess weight other than shown on Free Baggage's Allowance will be chargeable at the existing excess baggage rate.
RESERVATION RECONFIRMATION REGULATIONS
lf you break your journey for more than 72 hours at any point, please reconfirm your onward reservation. Failure to reconﬁrm will result in the cancellation of your reservation(s).
DANGEROUS ARTICLES IN BAGGAGE
- For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below, must not be carried in passengers’ baggage.
- Compressed gases — (Deeply refrigerated, ﬂammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and ﬂares.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, ﬁre-lighters.
- Radioactive materials.
- Brief-cases and attaché cases with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder, peroxides.
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized material, offensive or irritating materials.
- Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hairsprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried. Many for these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo regulations.
Further information is available on request.
The following notice does not apply to tickets sold in the United States for transportation originating in the United States.
NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT IMPOSED TAXES, FEES AND CHARGES
The price of this ticket may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charges, which may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the “TAX / FEE / CHARGE" column of this ticket. You may be required to pay taxes, fees and charges not already collected.