- 15 Aug 2022
Re-Notice of Catering Bidding for NRT-KTM
Re-Notice of Catering Bidding for NRT/KTM
Date of Publication:- 15th August, 2022
Nepal Airlines Corporation, a fully government owned national flag carrier of Nepal, hereby invites application from interested qualified caterer to participate in the sealed quotation for in-flight catering service proposal as per below terms and conditions:
|S.No.||Sector||Flight No.||Local Flight Time||Meal||Days of operation||No. of flight per week|
|1.||NRT-KTM||RA434||10:30||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER & SNACKS||Wednesday & Saturday||02|
General terms and conditions:-
- The sealed quotation must be submitted to the following address within Fifteen (15) days from the date of publication.
Office of the Dy. Director
Airport Service Division
Customer Service Department
Nepal Airlines Corporation
Tribhuvan International Airport
Tell no. 977-01-4113245, 977-01-4478856
- The Supplier must be eligible to supply meal to the airline passenger or having the complete standard of at least four star level hotels.
- All received sealed quotation shall be opened on next day of last submission date at 12:00 hrs local time at the Customer Service Department with / without presence of bidders/his representative /nominee.
- The quotation sent through electronic media of communication (telex, fax or email) shall not be entertained. The quotation must be reached on time.
- For any queries please contact by email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel no. 977-01-4113010, 977-01-4113245, 977-01-4478856, 977-9841567606.
- The proposal documents should be enclosed in an envelope and properly sealed.
- Nepal Airlines reserves all the rights to accept /reject fully or partially the proposal with or without giving the reasons whatsoever.
- The days of operation/time may be revised with prior notification of carrier.
- In case the last date of submission of the proposal happens to be an official holiday, the next working day will be declared as the due date.